Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
The Point is one of Manchester’s most prominent conference, events and sporting venues, and is the home of Lancashire County Cricket Club
For those using a SatNav, our postcode is M16 0PX.
FROM THE NORTH
- M6, then M61 (signposted Manchester) to junction with M60 Ring Road.
- Join M60 at junction 15 following signs for M60 Ring Road (West & South)/ Trafford Park.
- Along M602 to junction 3. Then exit following signs for A5063 Salford Quays/ Trafford Park.
- Keep going straight ahead on this road. Then after 3⁄4 mile, the road swings left to the White City Circle junction (signposted A5063 Manchester).
- Stay on the A5063 and keep straight ahead (White City Way) and follow the brown signs to Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
FROM THE SOUTH
- Join the M6 to junction 19 at Knutsford. Exit onto A556 (just after Knutsford services – signposted Manchester). Keep on the A556 following signs for the M56/Manchester.
(signposted A5103 Manchester).
- Keep straight ahead for 1⁄2 mile approx, and then join left-hand lane to join M60 Ring Road (follow signs for Stretford).
- Along M60 Ring Road (South) to junction 7 and then exit following signs for A56 Stretford.
- Join dual-carriageway A56 Chester Road following signs for Stretford & Manchester and follow the brown signs to Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE FROM M60 MOTORWAY (ALL DIRECTIONS)
- Stay on M60 Ring Road to junction 9. Exit on to A5081 (signposted
- Immediately on joining the A5081, keep straight ahead following the sign for ‘Other Neighbourhoods’.
- Stay on the A5081 following signs for Manchester & Old Trafford Football Ground (The ground will appear on your right-hand side after 2.2 miles).
- Continue past the football ground for 0.2 miles to bear right at the White City Circle junction following signs for A5063 Chorlton.
- Go along the A5063 (White City Way) and follow the brown signs to Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
Greater Manchester’s rail connections mean it’s easy to get here from anywhere in the country.
Manchester Piccadilly, Deansgate Castlefield and Victoria all have access to tram stops. The tram will take you directly to the ground.
Metrolink trams provide connections across Greater Manchester with 93 stops right across the region. Metrolink runs every few minutes so you don’t need a timetable, you can just turn up and travel. And for those visiting the region from further afield there is free parking for Metrolink customers at Park and Ride sites across the network.
You can purchase tickets on-stop or by using the get me there app.
A free shuttle bus service links the main train stations in Manchester city centre. And from the station, you can catch a tram directly to the venue.